Caribou Gear Tarp

2024 Colorado Statewide Sheep, Mountain Goat, and Pronghorn Raffles

Do you think @Big Fin would consider another round?
Not sure about that - but nothing wrong with donating without a match ;)

Donate to RMBS!!!!

Just select where you want your donation to go... we really appreciate the "bighorn endowment" and "allotment retirement fund"; both of those are 100% restricted accounts that we use for sheep conservation

I’m not tracking…?
He said he wants to see us start a 4th Swaro raffle, which only happens if we sell out #3 soon. All online sales end on April 23, so I won't start a 4th if we are too close to the sales deadline. Raffle #3 currently has 29% of the tickets remaining. With 2 weeks left in sales, we would pretty much need to sell out in the next day or two.

He said he wants to see us start a 4th Swaro raffle, which only happens if we sell out #3 soon. All online sales end on April 23, so I won't start a 4th if we are too close to the sales deadline. Raffle #3 currently has 29% of the tickets remaining. With 2 weeks left in sales, we would pretty much need to sell out in the next day or two.
Only 88 tickets to go, come on you cheap asses!

Okay, thanks. I'll get a few different raffle tickets today.

Reactions: Oak
I bought one of each today. Having seen both of those rifles in person, I can't believe there were tickets left for either one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back