2024 Colorado Statewide Sheep, Mountain Goat, and Pronghorn Raffles

I did not realize we were to #3; I’m in to move things forward 👍

Never hurts to pick up another shot at a ram.

Reactions: Oak
Yes, please do, but I’m not starting another one now. You’ll have another chance at the Rendezvous.
I’ll buy tickets for anyone in person. Send me your name via pm and then you can venmo me. I’ll fill out the tags and put @oaks name on it 😉

The 2024 raffles are live here!

The 2024 raffles are finally available at the link above. We of course have the Colorado statewide bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn raffle licenses again.

There are a few new changes this year. We are offering 12x42 NL Pure in the Swarovski raffles. There are 300 tickets sold for each one, then we start a new raffle.

If you have any questions, please don't ask. Just buy tickets. ;)

*Thank you to @Big Fin for letting me use his platform to promote the raffles.

Four (4) days left, but we have a LOOONG way to go. The rifles and optics are sold out (optics tickets available at the Rendezvous), but the tags are lagging. You'd think I haven't been doing this for 14 years.

wolf-of-wall-street-rookie-numbers.gif

Four (4) days left, but we have a LOOONG way to go. The rifles and optics are sold out (optics tickets available at the Rendezvous), but the tags are lagging. You'd think I haven't been doing this for 14 years.

View attachment 323502
Come on, do you all really want a rookie hunter like @MtnElk to win that raffle tag guys? He’s still learning to walk up steep stuff and that puts a lot of pressure on me to carry his pack when he can’t do it!

For the real cause!!!!

Hahahahahaha

View attachment 323502
Quick question does the website automatically stop you from purchasing over 25 for each specirs? If not I'm gonna need to dig through my email archives before I buy anymore pronghorn tickets🤣.

By the way guys the pronghorn tickets are still below 900 sold.

Come on, do you all really want a rookie hunter like @MtnElk to win that raffle tag guys? He’s still learning to walk up steep stuff and that puts a lot of pressure on me to carry his pack when he can’t do it!

For the real cause!!!!

Hahahahahaha
Hey… if it sells tickets, im not above being tarred and feathered, then roasted, on an Internet forum 🤷🏻‍♂️

Quick question does the website automatically stop you from purchasing over 25 for each specirs? If not I'm gonna need to dig through my email archives before I buy anymore pronghorn tickets🤣.

By the way guys the pronghorn tickets are still below 900 sold.
It will stop you in a single purchase, but not over multiple purchases. When the raffles are audited next week after online sales end, the ruler will be taken to the knuckles of those who couldn't follow the rules. Don't mess with the Secretary of State! ;) You can click the "My Raffle Account" button under the Raffles tab and view your recent orders.

Pronghorn tickets are way under 900 sold, because those numbers include tickets already printed to sell at the Rendezvous.

It will stop you in a single purchase, but not over multiple purchases. When the raffles are audited next week after online sales end, the ruler will be taken to the knuckles of those who couldn't follow the rules. Don't mess with the Secretary of State! ;) You can click the "My Raffle Account" button under the Raffles tab and view your recent orders.

Pronghorn tickets are way under 900 sold, because those numbers include tickets already printed to sell at the Rendezvous.
Found the my raffle account thanks. Looks like some more pronghorn tickets in my future.

Reactions: Oak
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back