2023 Nevada Draw Results

Since I'm a NV resident it's a little different for me. The odds are still steep but not as bad as NR.
I've drawn 1 bull elk tag. 4 cow elk tags, 4 antelope buck tags, countless deer tags but still hoping to draw a desert bighorn and a mtn goat tag before I'm too darn decrepit to go after them,
This years bonus points
Antelope buck-6 points
Bighorn ram- 17 points
mtn goat -17 points
Bull elk- 9 points
Cow elk- 1 point
Buck deer- 4 points
If you draw an elk tag down in the Ely area, let me know if you need an extra person to pack a critter out.

I have had 4 deer tags and one antelope… cross fingers for elk in 2023… zero deer points and zero antelope

I am a NV resident so except elk, sheep and goats, usually draw something every other year, this unfortunately is not the other year.

Does Nevada have a lifetime resident license that is valid of a person moves out of Nevada?
I see you are prepared to play chess while we are playing checkers as NR. Nice play, sir. AZ is a my chess move where get the R pool even if someday leave AZ after have the AZ Lifetime license. I will have AZ in pocket on 1st day is possible after move to live there full-time in a few months. Instead of a Digital Nomad, there should be a Tag Nomad path.

Thinking back to that time in 2001 when I lived in AZ for 4 months instead of the requisite 6 months to purchase a lifetime license..... 😢

Which Western state has the best odds for a RESIDENT to draw a true limited entry bighorn sheep tag at this time?

Just curious. Thanks, TheGrayRider.

its been a number of years back for nevada mtn goat n r,,ive got 3points ,been hanging at 3 for a number of years,,looks like you dont loose them if a hunt is not offered,glad 1 tag is available this year,,astronomicle odds,but hey ya never know .

I applied for NR mountain goat in Nevada in 2017 - I believe that's the last time it was offered. I applied for goat again this year with 1 point and I'm not sure why I even bothered. I guess there must be an optimist hiding inside me somewhere.

I've been applying there for 7 years. Drew a cow elk tag a few years back, had a fun hunt but didn't get to spend the time I would have liked (I was sick as a dog the first 7 days of the hunt). I apply for all species and haven't drawn anything else yet.

I'm at max points for desert bighorn ewes. My odds still aren't good but there's enough of a chance that I keep coming back.

Which Western state has the best odds for a RESIDENT to draw a true limited entry bighorn sheep tag at this time?

Just curious. Thanks, TheGrayRider.
Colorado has several units that are 1-20 or less as a resident for an archer tag - BUT- you have apply for 3 years to be eligible. Side note a ewe tag can be drawn in a year or 2 but the cost is the same as a ram license.

Does anyone know if Kalkomey will stream the draw process like they did last year? Tried searching for it but did not see anything. It was kind of interesting.

Does anyone know if Kalkomey will stream the draw process like they did last year? Tried searching for it but did not see anything. It was kind of interesting.
The real question is it going to be today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back