2023 MT Bear Survey

TimberBuck

Anyone else receive this online survey via email today? I just took it and was curious if everyone received it or just select individuals. Doesn't appear to be mandatory, etc, but seems like a step in the right direction at least (better than a random phone call). Is it possible that MT FWP is slowly moving into the 21st Century?

1688669922471.png

Hopefully more surveys like this in FWP's future, for all species, and mandatory too. No more random calls and extrapolated questionable published harvest & hunter effort stats. I've never understood how you can effectively manage without this data. Sure, folks can still lie, but I'd like to think most are honest with these. And although like anything would probably meet some sort of opposition, but generally it seems mandatory post-hunt surveys would have wide spread support.

Anyone else receive this online survey via email today? I just took it and was curious if everyone received it or just select individuals. Doesn't appear to be mandatory, etc, but seems like a step in the right direction at least (better than a random phone call). Is it possible that MT FWP is slowly moving into the 21st Century?

View attachment 282858
Yes I did get one by email and submitted it back in June.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back