Artificial Intelligence and Public Comment

Most radio shows have producers that screen calls. The bat-shit crazy never gets on air.
^Remember Alex Jones? My facebook feed (should I choose to look at it) is full of crazy, but not Alex Jones crazy.
You say most people don’t listen to talk radio, but I’m not sure that is true (ok, Most is true, but plenty still do).
1685660377751.png
~15%

Interesting chart showing improvements from GPT v3.5 to 4.0 on various tests. Strong jumps in math and science (and should lawyers be nervous? :oops:). It will be interesting to see how 4.0 scores on BIG-Bench measurements.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 9.32.40 AM.png

Saw this in the gazette. My first thought it "Tip of the iceberg"

Saw this in the gazette. My first thought it "Tip of the iceberg"

I read an article recently, where a dude made an Instagram page with a hot girl on it. The content was all AI generated and he had like 1M followers. I can only imagine the kind of content to come.

I read an article recently, where a dude made an Instagram page with a hot girl on it. The content was all AI generated and he had like 1M followers. I can only imagine the kind of content to come.
Wait, what if AI profiles followed by other AI profiles? Money machine go brrrr.

Dragging this back to the top with a link to the page for the video version of ChatGPT. You have to check out some of the videos. I know there are a lot of complaints about "influencers" in this business. If one could create a 18min hunting video from nothing does that change the business model for some of them?

I just got this same link from a programmer friend. It is insane.

Dragging this back to the top with a link to the page for the video version of ChatGPT. You have to check out some of the videos. I know there are a lot of complaints about "influencers" in this business. If one could create a 18min hunting video from nothing does that change the business model for some of them?

Lookin forward to wooly mammoth grip and grins, dino bone hoyt bows, and talks of NR opportunities for other extinct species.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back