Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2023 Colorado Sheep & Goat Results

Any advice for how to break the news to your spouse?!?!?! I pulled a ram tag!!!! I'm in disbelief!
True that...I think I will draw an archery elk tag in WY. My oldest drew an AZ rifle elk tag. Not much work going to be happening this fall and I can see a not to happy wifey as well.

True that...I think I will draw an archery elk tag in WY. My oldest drew an AZ rifle elk tag. Not much work going to be happening this fall and I can see a not to happy wifey as well.
Congrats! Busy fall indeed. Thankfully, I know my wife will be pumped but it's still insane. Thankfully we had already planned for me to be out for 10 days for archery elk. Archery elk will likely just have to take the back seat for this season as trying to double dip right when my wife heads back to teaching for the year would be tough. Problems I will gladly accept.

Anyone know when deserts draw or did they already? I drew my RM last year and just got out of goat jail this year so all my eggs are in the desert basket. Wife’s tags went 0/2 with both at 3/8.

Anyone know when deserts draw or did they already? I drew my RM last year and just got out of goat jail this year so all my eggs are in the desert basket. Wife’s tags went 0/2 with both at 3/8.
Its done, mine just turned not awarded

If anyone draws a S24 sheep tag let me know. Have some good pics of a band of 9 rams that should be around in the fall. 4, 7+ year olds. If it’s of interest.

@tormenter I know there will be at least one other former S73 tag holder there....Hint hint RMBS members get the best intel.... Congrats
So - to pay it forward a little, I just became a life member. I haven't told the wife yet that I drew the tag or became another life member to another great cause. The good news is that I can scout from my home and won't be gone for several weekends in a row.
The bad news is - She won't be impressed with another mount. I promised her our home would not became an animal mortuary! She will mandate that something will need to be relocated to the barn. Truly I need to think this one through carefully.

This is a good problem and I need to handle it correctly. Pedestal sheep mounts look great and don't take up the space a large bull elk or Moose(if I could ever draw a tag) do.

I can probably sell her on the idea of going to Grand Junction for the banquet and maybe hitting the wineries at Palisade.

Last edited:
So - to pay it forward a little, I just became a life member. I haven't told the wife yet that I drew the tag or became another life member to another great cause. The good news is that I can scout from my home and won't be gone for several weekends in a row.
The bad news is - She won't be impressed with another mount. I promised her our home would not became an animal mortuary! She will mandate that something will need to be relocated to the barn. Truly I need to think this one through carefully.

This is a good problem and I need to handle it correctly. Pedestal sheep mounts look great and don't take up the space a large bull elk or Moose(if I could ever draw a tag) do.

I can probably sell her on the idea of going Grand Junction for the banquet and maybe hitting the wineries at Palisade.

Thats how its done! Thanks from the RMBS!

Good luck with the wife....

Which side of the unit are you on? East or West?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back