Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Well now, guess I squeaked one out this week finally! Heck of a race to watch. SO glad to see Suarez get a win. 12 different winners so far. Will we get to 16? More?

@seeth07, knock knock! :cool:

we all had very similar picks and we all picked cars that did very well yesterday. Some of us just had brake failure or issues with those stupid lug nuts! lol

@Dave N Nothing like keeping your mind at ease and out of reality like focusing on those ever so important race picks for this weekends race. I wouldn't want you to slip out of a tie in first place with me by forgetting about them or something.... ;)

Guess my panic choices aren't horrible yet. Thought I would save a use for Suarez but apparently should have started him.

Yeah, there were some good scores this week. Maybe I should have put more time into my picks but I'm kind of busy and forgot about it until late and then tried to save some starts. I did get to watch most of it. Figured the kid would get a win sooner or later. Good for him. Hard to beat Elliott on a road course!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back