Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Had fun, a nice daddy/daughter day since the wife stayed home! The seats we had were nice as far as seeing and HEARING the cars but too much blocked our views of the whole track. 2 buildings in the infield blocked almost everything from almost turn 2 to over halfway to turn 3. Then all the people blocked the view from there until almost the finish line. The 2 TV screens helped. If we go back I'll get seats higher up and/or in another section to help open things up. Parking/ traffic sucked. Got stopped in line while still on 55! Took a while to get close enough to the truck stop road where we bailed and skipped a big chunk of the line. Had a quick lunch there after missing Waffle House. Then there was a detour keeping us from getting back in line. Well, it took us around and WAY ahead of traffic and ended up at the overflow parking lot we had to park in anyway. Cool! Got a shuttle ride to the pedestrian bridge to the entrance, then with the daughter's leg brace got a golf cart ride to the main entrance. Nice. BUT when we left we had to walk all the way back to where we parked. Traffic jam kept any shuttles shut down. It was a looooooong way to go with a bad knee. Finally a guy in a pickup asked if we wanted a ride to the corner. SURE! That got us just about back to the car. Detours around the countryside back to 55 and then hammer down headed for home.

Watching the scoring tower we couldn't really tell much of what was really happening so we missed most of the Chastain drama, and didn't even realize what Blaney had done. It seemed like the top dozen were pretty much staying in those same positions until cautions. Liked being there but I'm sure this one was much better on TV.

Sat next to an older gal who was a KFB fan who wished us luck at the start. At the end where Joey was leading she said "We need a caution!" Sure enough, then Kyle took the lead. Well, wish for a caution, get a caution! The look on her face was priceless! This time Blaney got smart and lined up behind Joey and it was a wrap. My kid was damn near crying! Her words, Best. Day. Ever. :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm saying it's a tossup if his apology did any good or not.
I don’t think that was the least bit sincere, he has driven that way anytime he’s been in a decent car. If you’re gonna drive like that I’d rather you get out of the car and own it

I don’t think that was the least bit sincere, he has driven that way anytime he’s been in a decent car. If you’re gonna drive like that I’d rather you get out of the car and own it
totally agree. why apologize, makes you look weak and even worse. I actually like Ross and the way he drives. He goes for it and does well as a result winning a few races. Own the style - say something like "hey, i've reached victory lane twice and I'm third in the standings, how many have you been in and where are you? You can talk and complain about how I drive when you catch up"

Been busy. Took a while to upload and post this one. Not a bad spot for watching the winner! :cool:

Back