2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

The points sure didn't shake out like I thought! Thought a few of you would be higher than that. Very hard race to keep track of scoring. Guess all of the bonus points helped out.

OK, on to Gateway next week for a new track! Still a go on my end to be there. Weather is saying a chance of rain. Boo...

I had 3 drivers finish 31st or worse, and still didn't end up in last place. Call that a win!

As for the guy that came in first.....blind squirrel found an acorn. 😁
Well I got two acrons now and better watch out for me finding more. I got lots of good picks saved up yet and it's full steam ahead with the best picks

Pretty much set with my picks but will look at practice tomorrow to see if anything stands out to change anything. I keep looking at the forecast and hoping the weather cooperates! Don't want to get down there and get rained out.

Pretty much set with my picks but will look at practice tomorrow to see if anything stands out to change anything. I keep looking at the forecast and hoping the weather cooperates! Don't want to get down there and get rained out.
I made my picks on Wednesday so don't go there Dave.🙂

Just curious, any chance people just start taking out Chastain until he learns you can’t drive like a jack ass every week? Moving somebody to win a race or a stage is one thing but just for position becomes an issue at some point

Just curious, any chance people just start taking out Chastain until he learns you can’t drive like a jack ass every week? Moving somebody to win a race or a stage is one thing but just for position becomes an issue at some point
Ross the weapon is not making any friends for sure. Not to mention Hamlin was my A pick. Hope someone wrecks him!

Slow signal here. Seems like it's hard to pass. Standings tower doesn't change much.

Oh yeah. DAMN these cars sound good!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back