2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Have to admit, the 3 of us here all sort of went "What just happened?" Not the "normal" 'Dega race.

With such confidence seeth07, I expect 350 points or more from you this weekend.🙂
No problem. My model is predicting a 351.3 week not including any bonus points from qualifying. Its the 3rd highest prediction in my model of all 36 races.

No problem. My model is predicting a 351.3 week not including any bonus points from qualifying. Its the 3rd highest prediction in my model of all 36 races.
Cool! As long as your model doesn't jinx any of my picks, we will see how it all works out for you after Sunday's race.

Copy me and no jinxin will happen
He usually copies ME! ;) After the shellacking I got this week he may learn not to. Bubba WAS a solid choice and showed real promise again. Brad hosed himself on pit road or he MAY have been a contender. I only went with him over Dillon (yeah, I know :rolleyes:) because it has normally been a Ford heavy track. We see how the new car wiped that out. Lots of new kinks to work out Fantasy-wise with this new car.

He usually copies ME! ;) After the shellacking I got this week he may learn not to. Bubba WAS a solid choice and showed real promise again. Brad hosed himself on pit road or he MAY have been a contender. I only went with him over Dillon (yeah, I know :rolleyes:) because it has normally been a Ford heavy track. We see how the new car wiped that out. Lots of new kinks to work out Fantasy-wise with this new car.
The only driver we ended up sharing was Skuzlowski. Probably good that he was a lap down otherwise he would have likely been the instigator of the big one that never happened. 😉

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back