Caribou Gear Tarp

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

e522675

I don't know about you guys but I fell asleep to that race last night...lame event with not nearly enough bumping and pushing as it should have been!

Maybe it got better in the last 50 laps or so which is about when I feel asleep

I don't know about you guys but I fell asleep to that race last night...lame event with not nearly enough bumping and pushing as it should have been!

Maybe it got better in the last 50 laps or so which is about when I feel asleep
The racing got way better as it went on. I agree at the beginning, pretty boring

You must have watched a different race. Plenty exciting to watch once they got a good start to it. Sliding around, drifting the corners, guys coming up from the rear, etc. The rain delays hurt and more than likely changed the outcome but that's the way it goes. Great seeing DW again and I sure hope they do it again next year. Sure was pulling for Reddick even without having him as a pick. That boy sure can drive! He also reacted to getting taken out with more grace than about any other driver would have. He'll win before the season is over.

@BigHornRam you better get more than 4 points at once to catch me! ;)

You must have watched a different race. Plenty exciting to watch once they got a good start to it. Sliding around, drifting the corners, guys coming up from the rear, etc. The rain delays hurt and more than likely changed the outcome but that's the way it goes. Great seeing DW again and I sure hope they do it again next year. Sure was pulling for Reddick even without having him as a pick. That boy sure can drive! He also reacted to getting taken out with more grace than about any other driver would have. He'll win before the season is over.

Hindsight I should have gotten over my hate for KB, and saved a start for Larson to use in the playoff segment. Still have less Larson starts than you Dave! Watch out for my Briscoe slide job.😉

The sliding and drifting didn't result in a lot of car contact and the drivers raced super clean for the first 100 laps. I'm sorry but aggressive, bumping and spinning is what makes watching local dirt track racing (like I often attend on sat nights at my local track) so much fun. There was certainly a bit more when the threat of rain came and after the restart but I was hungrier for more of it as a spectator

Back