2022 Fat-Off

A tip for some of you crashers: Tomato juice only has 50 calories in a tall glass and it's really filling. Curbs that desire for snacking. Not Clamato juice. That's cheating. Lots of sugar added plus some stuff that mystifies most chemists. I give my glass of t-juice a splash of liquid smoke and 1/2 teaspoon of worchestershire sauce for flavor. Yumm.

A tip for some of you crashers: Tomato juice only has 50 calories in a tall glass and it's really filling. Curbs that desire for snacking. Not Clamato juice. That's cheating. Lots of sugar added plus some stuff that mystifies most chemists. I give my glass of t-juice a splash of liquid smoke and 1/2 teaspoon of worchestershire sauce for flavor. Yumm.
The only thing I do different is a double shot of Tito’s.

10 over what I was during hunting season and that is about 10 over what I need to be at. It doesn’t help in December when every other day at work a vendor is bringing in cookies or we are having a pot luck Christmas dinner.

The only thing I do different is a double shot of Tito’s.
You just added 194 calories. Good luck with that weight loss program. Or maybe it just makes you not care about it anymore. A solution of sorts I guess. 😄

Coffee is also supposed inhibit digestion and accelerate metabolism. I was told drinking coffee before the meal rather than after helps. Another shortcut to weight loss is take up smoking. Using a chainsaw to hack off the lard would probably be just as effective ... and a lot less dangerous.

Coffee is also supposed inhibit digestion and accelerate metabolism. I was told drinking coffee before the meal rather than after helps. Another shortcut to weight loss is take up smoking. Using a chainsaw to hack off the lard would probably be just as effective ... and a lot less dangerous.
Coffee makes me need to drop a deuce. Easy pound loss right there daily on a good day. Guess I have lost 100 pounds in 100 days by that measure, but have not weighed self in awhile so not positive if lost quite that much….

Man, some of you guys will be able to fly to the top of the elk mountain if you meet your weight loss objective ... with all that loose extra skin flapping under those arms. Kidding aside, I wish every one of you success in this very important project. Not just important to hunting ... but for your family as well. Doesn't get any more important than that. Stick to it and don't give up. Rah, rah, go team!

I lost 50-55 lbs from March 1 2021 to October when I bottomed out at about 162. I’m about 165-166 today . But I drank a shit Ton of beer over hunting seasons and ate lots of steaks and other stuff over the holidays so only gaining few lbs I’m happy . I have not had a piece of bread , candy or ice cream since March 1 2021. The carbs for me was the biggest thing I was eating a shit pile of bread . I switch to low carb beer also . I used to eat chips by the truck load . I’ve probably had a total of 1 bag of chips since March 1 . I eat about 1000-1200 calories a day and about 25-50 carbs . I watch what people eat for bread and candy and junk food and it’s no wonder a high % of people are heavy .

I use the bmi chart also , for me it has helped . At my height and weight I’m in the “normal” category now before I was in the obese category

I wear the exact size 501's as I did in high school 35 plus years ago. But, the new ones seem to shrink more. mtmuley
My inseam has shrunk from 34" to 32" since HS 51 years ago but waist is still the same, 33" (or 34" up here where 33" doesn't exist). 501s suck for more reasons than all those stupid buttons. They wear out too fast. Lee was my favorite or Wrangler back in the day when double seam was up the outside of the leg. Hard to find anything but peg leg stretchy pants these days. Look for them wherever good gun purses are sold.

I drew a line in the sand years ago by donating all my pants larger than 32" waist. This last month I'm really wishing I had put them in a storage tote instead. I'm afraid if I laugh too hard I'll take someone's eye out with a flying button.

I drew a line in the sand years ago by donating all my pants larger than 32" waist. This last month I'm really wishing I had put them in a storage tote instead. I'm afraid if I laugh too hard I'll take someone's eye out with a flying button.
Yep, I know it's time to start counting calories again when thumb gets stuck behind the jeans waist button as I'm trying to drop my drawers in the john ... and getting everything reconnected again requires a block and tackle. No beer gut but damn those love handles!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back