2022 Fat-Off

I’ve got lucky problems. Plus I’m young.

I use the winter to try and bulk up a little every year. Increase the weights and decrease the cardio. Gaining is actually hard. Usually 177-180 by end of hunting season. My wife gets annoyed when I drop below 180 because my height makes me look super skinny. I try to get back to 190 before spring comes along and all I do is cardio again.

Got lucky genes I guess, my dad is still the same way.

I stepped on the scale the other day after not leaving the house for three weeks while battling Covid. To my horror, rather than giving me three disappointing digits, it just said “fatass”.

I just dusted off the weights and vacuumed the cob webs out of them. Time do to do something about it.

I did this yesterday, you have to keep hammering if you want your ass to look good in stretchy pants.

View attachment 208432
I have one that looks like this just a few miles from my front door. This is my quickest time, 2 months before my sheep hunt in 2016. Depending on my level of fatness (and the heat) it has taken me up to 3 hours to complete. 😳 Maybe I’ll try to beat this time this year, which will be quite a feat given my current condition and being 6 years older.

C6BB0065-2666-483A-A5F4-49FBE2867990.jpeg

My ideal weight is 200, @ 6’1” tall.. every time I drop below 200 my wife says I look like I’m smoking meth. Sitting at 220 right now, was at 205 2 years ago when rona hit, I could get back there, but not till the madness is over, only way to deal with the world these days is a daily appreciation for Montana craft beer.

At 5'10", 175 is my "fighting " weight. I lost 18 pounds during the 2020 archery hunt. I've only been able to get half of it back. I simply don't like to eat and that isn't necessarily a good thing either. I know, I know, cry me a river.

Had to give that an angry face because we haven’t had any Girl Scouts yet.
I was on a walk saw them posted up at the synagogue, ran home immediately, and drove back to get a case of cookies.

Im so weak…🤦‍♂️

So I'm in the opposite boat of just about everybody here. Always been skinny, have trouble putting on weight. Which is surprising, given what I can do to fried fish, all you can eat buffets, and desserts of any flavor.

There was one point in college I grew to 6'2" and dropped to 155. I then built up to 196 one fall for rugby, got hurt, and went right back down to 160- where I mostly stayed for the next decade.

I'm sitting at 181 as of this morning. I want to hit a lean 195- that's been my goal for the last couple years. The hard part is finding time to go to the gym on days I work- getting up that extra hour early is rough. And going at night leaves me too wired to sleep (like tonight), or having to go without dinner. I think the solution here is to find a better job with a better schedule.

Ectomorphic, the name for skinny folks who do not collect all the food they eat. As heard on Broprah...LOL

I twice ate the 32 oz steak w/ALL the sides @ This Old House Restaurant in SLO....if you do so the meal is free and your name goes on the wall.
I could put it away.
Til I hit 60 ,and now I eat once or twice a day. High protein diet,when I'm hungry. If I eat breakfast it wakes my tapeworm and I eat all day long....LOL

So I'm in the opposite boat of just about everybody here. Always been skinny, have trouble putting on weight. Which is surprising, given what I can do to fried fish, all you can eat buffets, and desserts of any flavor.

There was one point in college I grew to 6'2" and dropped to 155. I then built up to 196 one fall for rugby, got hurt, and went right back down to 160- where I mostly stayed for the next decade.

I'm sitting at 181 as of this morning. I want to hit a lean 195- that's been my goal for the last couple years. The hard part is finding time to go to the gym on days I work- getting up that extra hour early is rough. And going at night leaves me too wired to sleep (like tonight), or having to go without dinner. I think the solution here is to find a better job with a better schedule.
My lightest adult weight was about 185 at 6'2" when I was 19. I was really thin then lol. I can't imagine 160.

I'm sitting about 268 right now at 2 days after my 35th birthday. I'd be really happy at about 220 which is was around in my late(ish) 20's. At that point I had good strength, decent flexibility, and solid cardio health.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back