PEAX Equipment

2021 New Mexico results

I'll be out there Nov 13 thru 17. Only my second time (other than driving thru) in unit but e-scouting is going good. Hoping to get out twice this summer to camp it.
Best of luck to you! I've hunted there the past two years so send me a PM if you have any questions.

I keep checking my results hoping they turn from red to green but no luck so far! Congrats to all those who drew. Super jealous.

Does anyone know how soon we will start to see refunds on our cards?
When I look at my purchases on the NMGF website, it shows pending refunds with a date of 4/22/21 although they haven't shown up in my account yet.

From the email about draw results, "Unsuccessful applicants should receive refunds on credit cards beginning Thursday, April 22, 2021 and all others will receive a check refund in the next two to three weeks."

Just FYI that my refunds showed up. Wish they would’ve kept it and sent me something else 😉

Look for white dots way up high, then look for brown dots running around them. You can shoot a nanny or a billy with horns<15"
@David58

Attachments

• 20181202_124929.jpg
    20181202_124929.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
12 is a great unit for elk
That's what I hear. It's a cow hunt and I'm scouring the maps looking for possible terrain, food and water sources. Lots of ground to cover. If you have any tips on whether to focus on a particular quadrant or not, I'd appreciate any tips you might have. I've pretty much ruled out the malpais...lol.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back