Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Looks like I got creeped on 75 archery, I was a point over last year. Unreasonably disappointing... I probably didn’t have time to go anyways. Now I need a youth muzzy cow tag to come through but I’m not very optimistic.

I'm surprised you ever got it. 1st rifle tags don't go to a 2nd pick where I hunt.

there are a handful of first rifle cow tags that go second choice.

seems the general trend between deer and elk though is that decent second choice stuff is becoming harder to draw.

that's what i'm most curious about when the draw recap comes out - what all the guaranteed first choice with a chance at second choice deer and elk tags i keep my eye on are looking like this year

Looks like I didn't draw Unit 54 1st Rifle. Kind of surprising, given that it usually draws even with 0 pts (per every data point I can find).

Drew a PP here. had 5 points banked. last year a few people with 3 points drew. This year, some people with 5 didn't draw. Insane point creep.

Looks like I didn't draw Unit 54 1st Rifle. Kind of surprising, given that it usually draws even with 0 pts (per every data point I can find).
Could be the User Name curse...
Hi everyone. It's been years since I used Hunt Talk, but it's always been a great source and group of individuals to chat about the outdoors etc. It's been over a decade since I hunted Colorado, but I'll be there this Fall. With the season restructure, I wasn't sure if 25 points would be enough for 3rd Season Mule Deer in Unit 44. Well, it was. Back to zero points on deer and going after a Muley in late November. Hope many of you had luck in the draw for whatever big game you'll be chasing this Fall.
Welcome back, congrats on what could be the best public land buck tag in the state. We'll be watching for your adventure on these pages.

Just letting everyone know...

Monday May 24th I'm drawing a bear tag
Tuesday May 25th a Moose and a Pronghorn tag
Weds May 26th a Deer tag
Thurs May 27th an Elk tag

View attachment 183050
I didn't call it ... but I did draw unit 66... Mule Deer - second rifle... would love to hear any advice if you've been to that general area before... also how'd you do?

Points updated. Looks like I’ll be staying in MN this year. All is good though. More time to spend hunting with my son. Try again next year!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back