Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2019 WY Sheep

Fantastic ram! Grats on a great hunt with the company the enriches the entire setting. Thanks for sharing.

wow...in every way possible. Congrats Buzz! I always enjoy following your hunts.

What an incredible experience. I couldn't be happier for you bud.

Awesome hunt and ram. Looks really heavy. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

There are a handful of great hunters on this forum and you're right there at the top Buzz. Congrats on the ram and the experience and thanks for the write-up. To steal from Randy11... #makinghunttalkgreatagain

Way to get the most for your money. Wow! What a great hunt, effort and ram to show for it. That will make many future hunts seem pretty mundane.

Well done and well deserved Buzz! You and your friends definitely made the most of that tag. Thanks for sharing your story and photos.

Great ram Buzz ! I agree sheep hunting should be undertaken before you hit 50, I waited an extra 6 years for my hunt.
Just wondering if you left the cape in Cody for mounting or is one of Laramie's finest taxidermists mounting him for you ? Darroll has at least 5 sheep in his shop now, from this year, to mount. No doubt he will do a great job on all of them.

Congrats again, well done sir!

Back