2019 WY Sheep

That is a great ram and a terrific story. You put the time in and I am glad it came together for you. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I would be lying if I didn't say I was jealous of such a great ram and adventure!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the adventure of a lifetime! What a wonderful hunt.

Congratulations! Great write up! Thank you for sharing the pictures and story with us!

Were you able to use your Dad's Pre 64 Model 70 in 30-06 to harvest your sheep? The rifle you mentioned in the Family Heirloom thread I started a couple years ago?

No I didn't, saving that if I ever draw a sheep in Montana, where the country is more conducive to hunting with rifles with sentimental value. Where this hunt took place, I would have felt bad beating up my Dad's rifle.

Used my 7-08 for this one...not too attached to the aesthetic value of that rifle at all.

Buzz. That is the very definition of “doing it the right way”. A big congratulations on a gorgeous ram and great friends that helped on the hunt. Outstanding in every way!

Congrats Buzz! That was an excellent adventure.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back