Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2019 WY Sheep

That is a great ram and a terrific story. You put the time in and I am glad it came together for you. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I would be lying if I didn't say I was jealous of such a great ram and adventure!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the adventure of a lifetime! What a wonderful hunt.

Congratulations! Great write up! Thank you for sharing the pictures and story with us!

Were you able to use your Dad's Pre 64 Model 70 in 30-06 to harvest your sheep? The rifle you mentioned in the Family Heirloom thread I started a couple years ago?

No I didn't, saving that if I ever draw a sheep in Montana, where the country is more conducive to hunting with rifles with sentimental value. Where this hunt took place, I would have felt bad beating up my Dad's rifle.

Used my 7-08 for this one...not too attached to the aesthetic value of that rifle at all.

Buzz. That is the very definition of “doing it the right way”. A big congratulations on a gorgeous ram and great friends that helped on the hunt. Outstanding in every way!

Congrats Buzz! That was an excellent adventure.

Back