2019 Breaks Sheep hunt

To me, a big Montana Missouri Breaks Bighorn is one of the best hunts on Earth. Thanks Bart, and good for you. I can only hope to experience it someday. mtmuley

I've busted (3) Throttles on my boat in similar conditions. I've learned to disconnect the reverse bucket from the throttle assembly and wire the gate up. That way the only thing the throttle assembly does is run the throttle. No freezing issues with that.

Its a little inconvenient running in and out of the bank with out reverse, but way less inconvenient than being stranded with a frozen boat.

Congrats. What a great story and adventure. That country is incredible...in soooo many ways!! Nice work

And good work on the jet skis. I live on the Mississippi River in MN and there are a few guys who have them rigged up for fishing and waterfowl hunting. We have some huge boulders on this upper end and they work great on the shallow stretches and areas with strong current.

Months of sweat, study and learning new places and hanging out with long time and new friends.....huge adventure in the breaks.

Congratulations.

Will the Lawnboy mansion need an addition to show him off when the taxidermist is finished?

Outstanding! Sounds and looks like an great adventure. I don't know much about Rams but your Ram looks huge. Congratulations

stud ram congrats! Looking for 200" rams and finding 180-190" rams, is not a bad way to end things. May not be the hunt it used to be, but it sure seems like its not much off from what it was. Looks like Montana knows how to manage sheep!

Wow, what an adventure! From your buddy taking the nice ram with the busted leg, the jet skis, frozen boats, wild country, all the time spent in the field and driving, and finally scoring on a great ram... wow. Thanks for taking the time to share.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back