2016 Whitetails

A super Thanksgiving family hunt. Your nephew has had quite a schooling from Uncle Buzz.

Buzz, major congrats on your whitetail hunt! Super cool to see the youngin get that deer! And the bucks are mighty fine too!

It's really too bad regarding the mismanagement by MTFWP.

Buzz, major congrats on your whitetail hunt! Super cool to see the youngin get that deer! And the bucks are mighty fine too!

It's really too bad regarding the mismanagement by MTFWP.

The most fun is always just getting to hunt with my family.

A good friend of mine summed up the MTFWP in a nutshell when he said, "Every time somebody shoots a nice animal in Montana its not because of the MTFWP, its in spite of the MTFWP"...he's right.

That's awesome. I have a thing for Western Montana whitetails. I spent a fair amount of my college years in Missoula skipping class to chase them and find their sheds - with only a small amount of success. Agree that they are a totally different animal than the river bottom whitetails of other places. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great trip.

Last edited:
Wow those are indeed lovely deer. I always love seeing experienced hunters pulling young guys into the sport; excellent work!

Last edited:
Congrats Buzz & Co. Great looking deer, great scenery and great memories. Well done!

Family and hunting just goes together, like always, congrats on the fine animals harvested.... you remind me of an older version of myself(with brains), that's scary.....
Matt

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back