2012 Archery Pronghorn (Pic Heavy)

Great buck, even better with a bow! I am with Greenhorn, hard to judge the mass without a front pic. I know I already guessed low on the front from when I talked to you but the mass on top is better than in the phone pic you sent. I will go with 82"

Great buck! From the looks of those others it took nerves of steel to hold out for him.

Awesome speed goat, Stan! Congratulations on a fine trophy that looks to be around 80-81"......that's a great accomplishment.

On a side note, don't be afraid to come by and say hi next week (I'll be in my AZ elk camp spot as before) when I'm in your neck of the woods.

Awesome animal...This was a public land AZ lope? Cause if so...I need to get to AZ.

On a side note, don't be afraid to come by and say hi next week (I'll be in my AZ elk camp spot as before) when I'm in your neck of the woods.

Keep me posted Amigo, I've got a couple spots North of your camp we need to look at...

Wow those were some great goats in your pics! Congrats on a heck of a buck!

Here are his numbers off of the P&Y score sheet.

Right side: ................ Left Side:

15 3/8................ 15 3/8
6 2/8 ................. 6 0/8
6 4/8.................. 6 2/8
3 7/8................. 3 6/8
2 3/8 ................. 2 4/8
5 7/8= ................. 5 6/8=

40 2/8 ........ 39 6/8= ..... 80 0/8 gross and 79 1/8 net (green of course).

He fooled me a little bit but I knew I was going to shoot him no matter the score when he gave me the chance. Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm very happy with him.

Awesome buck, and thanks for sharing. Congrats on that fine Pronghorn. My guess is right around 85 1/8

Congrats on a sweet buck Stan. Very well deserved thats for sure.

The guys you mentioned are top notch sportsman and friends. They have had there hands in a lot of kills be it there own or by helping others.

The way I would score that buck is that he's plenty big enough. Very nicely done, I can't believe you let that 1st one walk........!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back