2011 AZ Coues Deer (pics)

Man Craig....that's not good. Hopefully they get that fixed up for you. Sucks getting older, huh?

Happy it wasn't a ligament, but still apprehensive about the future. You are right, I must have gotten old somewhere along the line.

Was hoping to be hunting elk this weekend, but stayed flat and took the pup out for stinking birds. One fall down and two @#$% dammits after I put the brace on, but the pup did well and almost makes it worth it.:confused:

Guess we have to wait for Jan for another AZ muley...or does the little bodied deer have your attention?

Once again, great hunt and thanks for the ride.

miller- That sucks!! I can park you in a treestand with that ML come Nov. if you're interested in shooting 6 or 8 pointers. If all goes well with the bank, will even have a bunkhouse for you to stay in...

Wow, well done Roy. Those little ol deer have crotch kicked me more times than I care to remember. You did good my man- Congratulations on a beautiful Coues!!!

bohntr I went back to look at the pics again, and then read about the 100+ chigger bites.....my legs are itching just from reading about it!

Congrats and good work. The pics are awesome. What's you opinion on the bow you was packing? Considering purchasing a CPX next year.

Guess we have to wait for Jan for another AZ muley...or does the little bodied deer have your attention?

Yeah, I'll be chasing AZ muleys in Janaury during the rut. I have an appointment with one I saw last year before I darn near cut my finger off. :)

What's you opinion on the bow you was packing?

I really like to new BowTech Invasion. Smooth draw cycle, VERY quiet, zero hand shock, and pretty darn fast. I'm not much of a speed guy, but I shoot the same set-up as my Admiral (60#, 29" draw with 415 grain arrow) is shooting 25 fps faster with the Invasion......and it's even quieter which I never thought could happen.

Nice job, congratulations!

Bummer MT Miller. Had the same happen to me 2 years in a row about 5 years back, both knees. Had surgery around mid August and was good to go for rifle season. Had to obey all orders and not hunt through archery- sucked bad!

Crazy to believe that the buck has that much growing to do yet.Nice one for sure.

I havent hunted coues deer much, but enough to know that taking one with a bow would not be easy by any stretch.

Congrats on a great buck!

Back