PEAX Equipment

2009 in pictures

A Colorado bull, taken in the thick, nasty stuff. :rolleyes:

Sunrise.jpg

09COelk1.jpg

Nevada archery mule deer hunt in August. I hope they take my points next year. I would love to do this one again.

NVLongbow making sure his aim is ready.
IMG_3755.JPG

The best sunset of the year, and there were some good ones to compete with this one.
IMG_3759.JPG

I have been gone since this thread started, so I have some catching up to do.

Lawnboy and me, with the bull he helped me pack out. Along with help from Troy and Loren.
IMG_4709.JPG

IMG_4698.JPG

Grunted this guy in the last day of the season for my partner. He didn't want to shoot it but it followed us for about 15 minutes after we first saw him. He'd get as close as 40 yards behind us so my partner decided the buck had a death wish.
brians.jpg

Happy ending to a very difficult hunt. It is not supposed to be this hard, but sometimes it is. Watcha say, Lawnboy?

IMG_4736.JPG

Happy ending to a very difficult hunt. It is not supposed to be this hard, but sometimes it is. Watcha say, Lawnboy?

Thanks Randy for posting the pictures of our hunts. Seems that you get some strange enjoyment out of seeing me huff and puff up and down the hills. It was a fun season and hopefully my ugly mug won't distract from the footage.

Buschy will have to post the pics that are the final conclusion of this AZ elk hunt.

Buschy and Jim taking a quick break.
IMG_4173.JPG

It rained everyday. Where was the pot of gold.
IMG_4167.JPG

A very cool evening overlooking the flats by !@&#*$ Lake.
IMG_4226.JPG

131_2915.jpgThe best of 41 rams we saw on our hunt.:mad:131_2927.jpgMy brother at one of the camps
131_2946.jpgAlmost out and completely soaked gotta love the willows
131_2917.jpgMy dad and some awesome country. I officially have the "fever" Maybe next year:)

The first one this year. Shot him with my new browning bow following a doe. Brought my son out to help track him.

Attachments

• 1101091216a[1].jpg
    1101091216a[1].jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 245
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back