Yeti GOBOX Collection

13 years ago...

1_pointer

Thirteen years ago I was doing my best to keep a promise to my soon to be mother in law that I would not drink before the wedding. Second thing on my mind was keeping all the groomsmen sober enough to make it down the aisle in the proper order and to not make an a$$ out of me for asking them. That said, once I saw my wife to be coming down the aisle, I forgot all of that. Thirteen years ago today I married my best friend. Though she doesn't read/post here, Happy Anniversary to "The Mail Order Bride" (old, old hunttalk joke)!

From a few years ago at my sister's Maui wedding!

She looks just as good today! I don't and wish I still had that "much" hair.

Congratulations. Good choice of a wife. May you have another 60 or 70 years more.

Thanks folks! I generally don't post these kinds of things, but this weekend I got to digging around in some of my O L D posts/threads. I registered for this sight in 2000 as part of "The Gathering". A group of misfits that were kicked off of huntinfo.com. Back then I was a senior in college and engaged. Since then I've been posting on here, probably too regularly, through graduation, marriage, moving across the country, graduate school, work, kids, losing my Dad, moving back across the country... Funny how fast time seems to pass when you look back and how slow it seems to go looking forward.

Oak and JC- I'd pass along those compliments to TMOB, but I'm thinking it would just make me look worse in comparison... :D

Congrats. The rough old days (pre-marriage) were okay, but it sure is nice to have a good friend to come home to every night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back