Yeti GOBOX Collection

You're givin' me a heart attack!

Best of luck on the road to good health. Sounds like you had a few tough decisions to make with the assistance of the better half! Every now and then it does pay to listen or at least pretend you are!!

Hope you have no more issues in the future, all sounds positive which is great.

Ouch!!! You sound like me when i cut 3 fingers off my right hand, i closed up shop and drove to the hospital with my hand and fingers wrapped up on a board with a greasy rag, got to the hospital and told them i cut my fingers off, i was told to have a seat, 45 minutes later i see the dr. This was on a sunday night at 11:00 pm.
Doc gets me in the exam room and asks what happened, i explain, he says " well :) ok lets have a look, he took my greasy rag off my hand and fingers started falling on the ground, he says" you cut your fingers off!" I said "really?" His reply " theres nothing we can do for you here , but we are going to send you to a hospital that can. So the last thing i remember was climbing onto the gurney and being rolled into the ambulance, Dr. dale Collins did a great job putting the fingers back on and now i have plastic knuckles :) and they work pretty good

Don Peay is cursing your luck right now Randy. ;)

Get well, and let me know if I can be of any help.

If it wasn't so far away I would come up there and kick you in your 213 lbs!
Exactly how we lost dad two years ago. "I thought it would go away." The last six hours of his life was not fun for him nor us.
Guessing you know by now NOT to dick around. Sorry for the rant, but it hits close to home young man!

WOW!
What to say? Maybe a nudge from above to ease up a bit on the reigns of life...

Deepest thoughts and prayers for you, Randy and Kim -family. You certainly are a spirited person in your shows. You work your arse off for the rest of us in what I call the Roosevelt vision.

Who knows - your jog may have broke the plaque free thus the additional pounder as it worked it's way through.

Your chest seizes, so you go out for a jog with the dog - Randy, you're one hell of a hearty fella!

Lastly, bet it gave you some time to reflect - a passing moment view of the important aspects in life. I know my IV, Oxygen - gown geared attire did for me. ;)

Our prayers are with you - seems already answered to some degree. :)

Last edited:
I downplayed it, trying to write it off as indigestion from her homemade chicken noodle soup. I told her to go back to bed assuring her that if I took some reflux meds all would be fine. I stayed up until 2am, before the pain subsided enough that I could fall asleep.

Wait a sec. How crappy of a cook is she if you get indigestion from homemade chicken noodle soup? Ain't that stuff supposed to cure you of what ails, not make you sick?

She ought to whap you up side the head for insulting her cooking.

We are all really glad you are on the mend. We don't want to lose you from embarrassment - too embarrassed to call the doc or to admit there is a problem. Keep safe.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back