You might be "old school" if...

You're as old as me if you looked out the window of the 69 GMC, positive that some day you would see ...."eleven long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse micro bus."

Mercy sakes alive ........

Big Fin are you talking about convoy or antelope hunting in norther nevada while burning man is going on?

You're as old as me if you looked out the window of the 69 GMC positive that some day you would see ...."eleven long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse micro bus."

Mercy sakes alive ........

I owned this album on vinyl....

You made me laugh, priceless.:D

Sgt Peppers
the Group W bench
SRV on 8 track.
a loosened load in Winslow

Last edited:
You still use a walking stick instead of "trekking poles."

You take pride in doing all your hunting and packing without the use of an ATV.

Had to bring this one back for one more after reading another thread.

You're old school if you don't know or care what the heck taptalk is.
You don't have a friggin smart phone in your hand 24/7.

You rented VHS hunting tapes from the corner movie rental store, and the hunters:
guys didn't have manicured beards!
woman didn't have more makeup and earings on than going to a high school prom.

Watched a hunt the other day and the lady had pearl earings and pearl necklace on, not to mention the amount of makeup!:rolleyes:

No one gave a hoot about what brand of bow you shot or what brand of camo you wore

When the local T.V. channels signed off with the National anthem.

........which was followed by an unnerving high pitch tone on audio, and the Indian head test pattern image......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 204
........which was followed by an unnerving high pitch tone on audio, and the Indian head test pattern image......

..Usually about midnight,and on a B&W.

If you wake up @ 4 am ,just cuz and don't really care,,,,cuz you can nap when you want too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmokinHunter
Back