MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

You just can't make this stuff up!

No illegal entry into the US is a misdemeanor not a felony. Even if it was, you have to be convicted before you are denied possessing a firearm.

I've always wondered how a felon can be denied a constitutional right such as the second amendment but not other constitutional rights such as the fifth amendment. Has anyone challenged that in court?
I bet that makes Laken's family feel a lot better. Well I can see where this is going I am out of here.

Does constitutionality in general make individual rules and laws irrelevant?

Easy for some to sit back and welcome all the… I guess we call them “Newcomers “ now. They’re not crossing your property in the middle of the night, depositing trash, clothes, human waste on your property. They’re not assaulting your friends in uniform.

Easy for some to sit back and welcome all the… I guess we call them “Newcomers “ now. They’re not crossing your property in the middle of the night, depositing trash, clothes, human waste on your property. They’re not assaulting your friends in uniform.
Their also not walking right thru the middle of your coues deer stalk that your 3 miles in and 2 hours into the actual stalk. Sons a bitches!

Common sense… he is here ILLEGALLY. He has no right to be here. He certainly should not be in possession of a firearm. In my, perhaps rather narrow view, he has NO rights set by the Constitution.
Your statement is based off of the false premise that the constitution and it’s amendments consist of a grant of rights from the state to the individual.
Nearly the entire thing is written to restrain the state, not to grant you anything.

I'm telling ya in the moment this royally pisses you off...spitting nails
Somebody’s once in a lifetime desert sheep hunt in the middle of the Cabeza Prieta, and they are hooting and hollering in a canyon, and then laughing at the echoes that it’s making, because they think they are the only ones around for 15 miles. You can’t make it up.still killed Ram in there the next day though

And six of them made the rest of the trip to Welton in a green and white F150

Good ruling. If one believes that the right to self-defense is a natural right, it would be hard to justify government having the authority to deprive someone of it based upon laws of man, such as immigration status.

You can want them deported and support their right to this.
Then why does anyone have to fill out a Federal Firearms Background form anymore? Just scrap them all together.

seems as if the Federal Government would actually close the border to illegals this situation would mostly solve itself. I would think no repercussions for self defense, but deport his ass for being here illegally. This is not that damn complicated.

seems as if the Federal Government would actually close the border to illegals this situation would mostly solve itself. I would think no repercussions for self defense, but deport his ass for being here illegally. This is not that damn complicated.
IMG_9148.jpeg

It was Illinois. Why wasn't he charged with no FOID card? Drop any and all charges because of the judge?

An illegal immigrants fired 7 warning shots at a car in the street like he was dirty Harry. Is that responsible gun ownership? Something should of been done. Legal or illegal. You can't just be blasting a gun at cars in the street good grief.

If he used the gun in an unlawful manner then there should be consequences for how it was used.

It was Illinois. Why wasn't he charged with no FOID card? Drop any and all charges because of the judge?
Maybe it’s not quite as simple as my tongue in cheek comment suggests, but bottom line, if you’re here illegally (and haven’t committed a felony for which you should go to prison) you should be deported.

Maybe it’s not quite as simple as my tongue in cheek comment suggests, but bottom line, if you’re here illegally (and haven’t committed a felony for which you should go to prison) you should be deported.
Don't think I intended to quote you. My bad. 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back