You just can't make this stuff up!

Dave N

Might have thought this was from California but Illinois strikes again! Making something not legal per Federal rules into Constitutionally allowable. Sheesh. Maybe "THEY" don't have to fill out any forms or go through background checks.

How did he fill in a 4473? It is a felony to falsify anything on it.

Person to Person sale? Since the Illinois State Police website says you must provide documentation of legal status to apply for a FOID, the suspect had already perjured themselves if they had a FOID.

1710893061059.png

Might have thought this was from California but Illinois strikes again! Making something not legal per Federal rules into Constitutionally allowable. Sheesh. Maybe "THEY" don't have to fill out any forms or go through background checks.

You expect any different?

So criminals get a pass for owning firearms and are not required i guess to have a foid card. But legal us citizens IL residents with foid cards cant buy ar-15s and would receive a class a felony for selling a rifle mag that holds more than 10 rounds.

So criminals get a pass for owning firearms and are not required i guess to have a foid card. But legal us citizens IL residents with foid cards cant buy ar-15s and would receive a class a felony for selling a rifle mag that holds more than 10 rounds.
At least you’re reading the same chapter. Some aren’t even in the same book. Haha. Go 2A!!!

They have a "right" to illegally possess a gun to protect themselves from danger in the country they fled to for safety because the danger in the country they left was overwhelming. Makes sense if you don't think about it!

Barry Obama's turf! No wonder...the ATF doesn't give a shit either apparently. I've got my FFL and they hound me to death about paperwork.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back