Yellowstone

I just started watching the first season. I thought it was ok. I see that they have a lot of Texas music and musicians on the show. Is Texas music popular in Montana? I don't know, I haven't been up there in many years.

I find it entertaining if taken with a couple grains of salt. Very much like an updated, more violent version of Dallas. I like the scenery and always been a fan of costner. Obviously a few things that are either not accurate or over the top. I agree the calf pull was silly, two Asians dangling off a cliff in the middle of nowhere, branding each other and killing guys that want to leave, all over top or just not believable.

I don't know why we always worry about something being realistic. Sienfeld wasn't realistic, the Andy Griffith show wasn't realistic, neither is the history channel half the time. Is it entertaining to you or not? If not don't watch, it's that simple. If people watch they keep on showing it until they run out of make believe ideas to film.

As for me I love it. This past week with Beth breaking one off in the boutique was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't care less that it wouldn't be like that in real life.

I don't know why we always worry about something being realistic. Sienfeld wasn't realistic, the Andy Griffith show wasn't realistic, neither is the history channel half the time. Is it entertaining to you or not? If not don't watch, it's that simple. If people watch they keep on showing it until they run out of make believe ideas to film.

As for me I love it. This past week with Beth breaking one off in the boutique was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't care less that it wouldn't be like that in real life.
The real soap opera is on this forum sometimes. I think the show stands out in a time where there isn't much to watch. Just my opinion.

Breaking bad is the best series I’ve ever watched. Last 2 seasons in particular if you like intense dramas. I’m not much for TV, but when I had my rotator cuff surgery I binged watch all 5 seasons in 4 days.

I liked it overall. I thought I cussed a lot, but those folks like to drop some F bombs lol. I love the scenery. I didn't like the part where they pulled the baby calf, then the calf got right up and sprinted off....like it was at least a few days old. I could have done without that.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. They were swearing like crazy!

don't watch it 😁

never ask to be tol what to do. there is never a shortage of folks willing to do so. ;)even when none of them care either way

Beth Dutton's real voice....pretty good actress I think
Thanks, I can understand her in your clip!
I just watched Series 1 Episode 1 and 2, I think it will be worth a watch, after all I have been waiting for a long time to view it the UK, apart from the calf scene I just love the filming location, brings back happy memories.
Cheers
Richard

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back