PEAX Equipment

Yellowstone

Yes I think you got it
My thought is, at the point the meeting was over Jamie had to know that he was already out of the will. Beth would've already taken care of that. So, what reason is there to kill John? I figure the only one that will die is Jimmy because you are not going to write out Costner, Beth is the standout in my opinion and let's face it Kaycee kills everything he looks at.

My thought is, at the point the meeting was over Jamie had to know that he was already out of the will. Beth would've already taken care of that. So, what reason is there to kill John? I figure the only one that will die is Jimmy because you are not going to write out Costner, Beth is the standout in my opinion and let's face it Kaycee kills everything he looks at.
My thoughts as well.

I wonder if the cowboy that Kaycee was supposed to take to the train station and has now showed back up is undercover?
Was asking a lot of questions about the train station. Also, does anybody think "cowboy" was pretty arbitrary if there's not something more to the story?

Dont forget that one of the beck brothers is possibly still alive. Could be a militia hit from them. I dont think Jamie would go after Kaycee. Also could be Jamie haveing a dream.

So is the train station a real thing? Loyd describes to walker what the area is, then meateater publishes an article that is very similar to how its described in yellowstone the same week. Very interesting
CJ Box worked the theory into one of his Pickett books so I read up on it.

Much more of a funny thought from a law professor than something I'd want to give a run with my freedom on the line.

I think they watched too much "Sons of Anarchy" before writing this one. Thankfully Jax (Rip) keeps his clothes on more in this one. But I think he's still gonna killemalllllll.

One of my favorite things about the show is the music. My son turned me on to “red dirt country.” Never hear any of it on the radio. Thank god for Spotify. Glad this show gives it a platform. Tremendous music.

Let's be honest ladies and gents, 2020 has us glued to a Sunday 8 central time formulaic meandering gratuitiously incredulous who shot JR redux that can't go a couple of lines of dialogue without base profanity....and not near enough nekkid Beth.

I mean it’s not ideal or reality because Hollywood is involved but there was a time when the most popular thing on TV was Duck Dynasty and I’ll take Beth over Uncle Si any day. For a show airing in what is a train wreck of a year it’s not all that bad.

It may just be a function of TMB disease (too many birthdays) but is it wrong to find the Governor hot enough to make me a fan of increased regulation/legislation?

Sorry Harley but when Beth chose "juxtaposition" she lost me, she shoulda looked it up before such an important proposal.

And since Jimmy is too stupid to live can we keep the rodeo queen post mortem?

And Rip of past scenes...
Guess he fit his role. :) Warner junior gent. Lots a clout!
9ecf39adbf5ce6ad29b1b471ff707a29.jpg

Our local movie theater that fell victim to Covid has been sold to the Yellowstone production company. mtmuley

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back