Yellowstone

Thanks, I can understand her in your clip!
I just watched Series 1 Episode 1 and 2, I think it will be worth a watch, after all I have been waiting for a long time to view it the UK, apart from the calf scene I just love the filming location, brings back happy memories.
Cheers
Richard
So many affectated accents & colloquiallisms from the characters and mumbling from Costner that I use subtitles....

I use subtitles too to watch the show too. Just watched that interview with Beth Dutton again. Can't decide if she is hotter with English or American accent. 'Bout time for another water trough scene...in my humble opinion of course.

The train station was operating last night!

So is the train station a real thing? Loyd describes to walker what the area is, then meateater publishes an article that is very similar to how its described in yellowstone the same week. Very interesting

So is the train station a real thing? Loyd describes to walker what the area is, then meateater publishes an article that is very similar to how its described in yellowstone the same week. Very interesting
Sad part about the train station is some bubba rancher is going to get caught trying to take someone to the station.

FFS, what a sucker's bet POS free beer tomorrow ending....if this weren't 2020 that stinker would air at 2:00 pm.

..yes, I've watched every episode like a good little consumer.

They helicopter fly Leonardo DiCaprio types all summer long right over my property, on their way to go glamping at the Paws Up Resort. I think this helicopter stuff is a Hollywood thing. Hopefully they are buying carbon credits to offset this kind of lifestyle.;)
No doubt. Worrying about carbon is really for us peasants though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohan7
Back