PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Unit 93 Pronghorn

Joe Hulburt

Headed out in a couple days to hunt Unit 93 for the first time! I think we have a good handle on where to hunt but thought I would ask on here if there are any really cool places to check out in the unit?

Also trying to figure out wolf situation in Wyoming. It appears a non resident tag is available but they are pretty spendy for a just in case option. Is wolf season even open and are we likely to see any wolves in Unit 93 in areas Pronghorn inhabit?

Don't bother getting a wolf tag for unit 93. It is a good tag with lots of public land. You should have plenty to choose from. Go see as much country as you can and the antelope will be there.

Kemmerer is where the First JC Penny store was if you are a fan of retail chain history....

I believe there is a great DIY fossil exploration site … many years ago my family and I had a blast there. Chisel splinter thin slices from sandy-ish blocks and see if it exposed a fossil. I don't know if it's still in operation though, if you're looking for a break from the pronghorn...

Thanks for all the info! I looked around the Wyoming web page for a while and couldn't find anything about wolf hunting.

My partner and I are looking at 93 as well as a few others, but would appreciate some info on camping, motel . A PM from someone who has hunted it recently would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back