Wyoming unit 64

Congrats on drawing the tag. I also drew that unit and am excited to spend time there. Looks like a great unit for a first time Wyoming Pronghorn hunter.

This will shock you but it's windy there. More windy than other Wyoming locations it seemed to me....

I always have wanted to hunt that unit, applied for it back when I could get a pretty good second choice tag, never drew. Haven't applied there for probably 10 years.

I live in the Tx Panhandle and it’s been like a hurricane around here this spring/early summer, so maybe I will be somewhat prepared. I appreciate the heads up though and I’ll try to be prepared with the right gear.
JH

LOTS of Antelope when I hunted it. don't Be in a hurry and look over a lot of Bucks before you shoot. I hunted the second week and hardly seen any other hunters.

Drove through that general area yesterday. Pretty good numbers. Didn't see anything jumping out at me as big. Plenty of green, though.

Good to hear they’ve had some moisture in that country.
I’ll be patient, should have a week to 10 days to look everything over if it works out right.

thanks for info guys. I drew this tag with random draw, I had 4 points. I also drew a Kentucky bull elk tag. What luck! It’s at the same time! First world hunter problems. I’m excited. It’s what WE love to do. 💖

thanks for info guys. I drew this tag with random draw, I had 4 points. I also drew a Kentucky bull elk tag. What luck! It’s at the same time! First world hunter problems. I’m excited. It’s what WE love to do. 💖
You need to buy some Powerball tickets and keep the luck flowing. Be patient with both tags and take plenty of pictures for those of us who didn't draw.

Back