Wyoming Results

I was a year behind the deer tag I want for a couple years, then two years behind last year, now three this year. Not a trend I am liking...

I was a year behind the deer tag I want for a couple years, then two years behind last year, now three this year. Not a trend I am liking...

Last year we would have drawn our antelope unit with 3 points in the regular draw. This year we didn't draw in the special draw with a 3+ average. The regular draw is now 5.

I do wonder if Fin is right, the point creep will continue on for a few years...or did enough guys dump their points that it might level out??

I wasnt going to put in for WY deer this year but the draws haven't been nice to me this year so I put in with a back up sure thing 2nd choice, and drew my 2nd choice. Didn't draw antelope though, It looks like it will be a few years before I get a tag for one.

Drew my deer tag for my first ever mule deer hunt. Now if I only knew what the hell I was doing. Stupid eastern flatlander!!!!!!! If I live in the mountains in Va, am I still a flatlander?

I hedged my bets, with 0 points, and drew both my 'Lope & Deer tags (in the same area). YEA ME !! May not be Primo units, but I get to go try anyway !!!!! Good excuse to add a couple of more days to the trip.

No love here for deer or antelope. Didn't expect deer but with 4 antelope points, figured we had a chance. There's always next year...

Drew 1st choice pronghorn in a great unit, second choice cow elk, general elk and deer.

My wife drew 1st choice bull elk, and 3rd choice pronghorn, general deer.

Just the right amount to go with my Wyoming bull moose permit.

May try to snag another cow elk from the LO list and maybe a WT buck permit as well.

My 14-yr old daughter, 16-yr old nephew, myself and three good friends will be chasing them in unit 46. Cashed in points and went special - but we will be chasing antelope!

Drew a Doe/Fawn lope tag for area 90, which I used to hunt as a resident. Pretty pumped as the draw odds were pretty low. Excited to meet up with some good friends and hopefully refill the lack of speedgoat meat in the freezer!

Drew my unit 34 deer tag.Unfortunately, my son didn't draw his antelope tag with 3 points.The hunt was planned for him and now he has no tag.I have to scramble a little to get him some kind of tag.I was excited to see I drew my tag,but then got bummed to see he didn't draw.When is the call in for left overs???

Drew my unit 34 deer tag.Unfortunately, my son didn't draw his antelope tag with 3 points.The hunt was planned for him and now he has no tag.I have to scramble a little to get him some kind of tag.I was excited to see I drew my tag,but then got bummed to see he didn't draw.When is the call in for left overs???

The leftover list is here - https://wgfd.wyo.gov/QuotaAvailability/SelectionCriteria.aspx

They go on sale July 8th, 2015, at 8:00 A.M. (MDT).

Looks like you should be able to get a deer tag, close to your unit 34, in the leftovers.

Drew my deer tag for my first ever mule deer hunt. Now if I only knew what the hell I was doing. Stupid eastern flatlander!!!!!!! If I live in the mountains in Va, am I still a flatlander?

Sorry Dink, I should've said, stupid eastern tenderfoot!!!!!!! I'm sure we are a pain in the @$$, but we mean well.

Back