Wyoming Pronghorn

Sleeping in the truck?

Unless there's some sort of midnight wanderer up here. Not a big deal for me, but the wife was really looking forward to a shower tonight. Instead she's now covered in mud and sweat and looking at a heck of a hike out tomorrow.

Unless there's some sort of midnight wanderer up here. Not a big deal for me, but the wife was really looking forward to a shower tonight. Instead she's now covered in mud and sweat and looking at a heck of a hike out tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about that. Sorry for the cramp it puts in your hunt, but mostly for the fact that wives do not forget such things without a large donation to the home decor budget. I see new furniture at the Hodges' house if you end up spending the night in the truck. Maybe even an upgrade to her current vehicle if you have to walk out of there.

That just sucks.

That sucks Randy, if it's any consolation I rotated your pics so you can enjoy them until your phone battery dies. Hopefully someone comes along to help at least by early morning. Here's to a good night's rest, if that's possible, I've never gotten very good sleep in the times I've spent the night in the truck.

Attachments

• Randy11-1.jpg
    Randy11-1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 384
  • Randy11-2.jpg
    Randy11-2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 377
  • Randy11-3.jpg
    Randy11-3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 381
  • Randy11-4.jpg
    Randy11-4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 378
  • Randy11.jpg
    Randy11.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 380
Here's some more antelope in the meantime.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 371
Cool old bugger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 373
Good and tall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 385
Anyone have any long lost relatives in the rock springs area that likes pulling dumb non residents out of the mud for money? I think I'm going to be here a while.

You took a dump in the road and tried to drive through it?

That sucks man, I wish I could help. I hope you make it out alright and notch that tag on a stellar goat.

No luck on the Wyomingites, but I might've struck gold on a fellow misplaced Bitterrooter.

Fun hunt to follow. Looking like you got out of the mud . . . ? Best of luck to you and the Mrs.!

Anyone have any long lost relatives in the rock springs area that likes pulling dumb non residents out of the mud for money? I think I'm going to be here a while.

How about you show us how bad you are "detained"?

How about you show us how bad you are "detained"?

Wasn't picture worthy. Just bad enough that an unprepared enough guy couldn't get out of without a tug.

We did make it to civilization. Another Bitterrooter on 24hrcampfire moved down here a few years ago. I sent him a PM mainly just joking around, and he was happy to come pull me out. I owe him big time. All the help I'm getting this year on these hunts from guys I've met on forums is unbelievable.

I think I owe the wife a nice breakfast in the morning, then back at the speedgoats just when the heat waves start in.

Wash off the mud and get back out there. Work sucks for most of us so we need this!

Good luck out there and plug one that gets you fired up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back