Wyoming NR Elk Results Posted

Draw odds posted. One guy burned 13 points on a general tag in the regular draw and 2 people burned 11 points on the general tag in the special draw. I would think those 2 must be special because I think they should have realized that with 11 points they would have drawn the same tag for $400 less in the general with a high degree of confidence.

Looks like it took > 4 points for both the regular and the special draw for the general tag as rmyoung1 noted.
those guys with 11 may have applied with a group?

lol took me 3 PP for the type 2 last season for a 5 points on one antler limit, now 8 PP for a 4 points limit at special price???!!! :ROFLMAO:

2022: 3 PP was 50%
2023: 8 PP was 50%
I think the new tag caught a lot of would-be applicants off guard last year. I also think the change from 5-pt to 4-pt will surprise a lot of this year's tag holders.

Draw odds posted. One guy burned 13 points on a general tag in the regular draw and 2 people burned 11 points on the general tag in the special draw. I would think those 2 must be special because I think they should have realized that with 11 points they would have drawn the same tag for $400 less in the general with a high degree of confidence.

Looks like it took > 4 points for both the regular and the special draw for the general tag as rmyoung1 noted.
High point holders sharing points in party apps?

I applied for a full price cow elk license, which from past drawing odds I thought was practically a guarantee that I'd draw, even with me having zero preference points. So I wasn't surprised at all when I got the email this morning and it said SUCCESSFUL. But later, looked at the draw report, and it shows my odds in the random was only 20%. Wow, lucky! And my brother got the same tag as we applied as a group. On the preference point side it required 2 points for 100% draw odds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back