Wyoming is now accepting donations

Flatrock

For all you poor souls addicted to preference points, Wyoming is now willing to steal, I mean accept your hard earned money for elk, deer, antelope, moose and sheep points. Are you a victim if you fall for the same scam every year???

If it gets me my antelope tag in the unit that I choose..... then yes. Unfortunately, since I drew this year I am not eligible to put in for a point thuis summer.

good luck to all
the dog

Spent my 7 bucks for a sheep preference point. I now have 11. I should draw the tag about the same time they wheel me into assisted living.

It's only money. Much better chance than a lotto ticket. Odds are a lot better,and you don't have to worry about uncle Joe that you didn't know you had

Last edited:
Wouldn't let me buy an elk point.Checked my statis with points and I'm at 0 for elk points;what the f%^&#$#@.I was able to get deer and antelope points.I guess I'll be calling Cheyenne tomorrow to find out whats up
Maybe their mad because I didn't buy my point during the elk draw.I was unsuccessful so I should be able to get a point for next year,right???

Wouldn't let me buy an elk point.Checked my statis with points and I'm at 0 for elk points;what the f%^&#$#@.I was able to get deer and antelope points.I guess I'll be calling Cheyenne tomorrow to find out whats up
Maybe their mad because I didn't buy my point during the elk draw.I was unsuccessful so I should be able to get a point for next year,right???

That's the way I read it. Unsucccessful then you can buy a point. Good luick with Cheyenne.

good luck to all
the dog

Thats exactly as I thought so I don't know whats up.I'm positive I applied for elk without the point in January.Hope I get some answers because the general elk is my next year plan while I build points elsewhere
Love hunting in Wy.

Called Cheyenne and apparently they were having problems yesterday.They said I should be good to give them my money today

I'm going to continue buying points.....probably ought to look at cashing in for elk next year in 2012.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back