Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming is now accepting donations

Flatrock

For all you poor souls addicted to preference points, Wyoming is now willing to steal, I mean accept your hard earned money for elk, deer, antelope, moose and sheep points. Are you a victim if you fall for the same scam every year???

If it gets me my antelope tag in the unit that I choose..... then yes. Unfortunately, since I drew this year I am not eligible to put in for a point thuis summer.

good luck to all
the dog

Spent my 7 bucks for a sheep preference point. I now have 11. I should draw the tag about the same time they wheel me into assisted living.

It's only money. Much better chance than a lotto ticket. Odds are a lot better,and you don't have to worry about uncle Joe that you didn't know you had

Last edited:
Wouldn't let me buy an elk point.Checked my statis with points and I'm at 0 for elk points;what the f%^&#$#@.I was able to get deer and antelope points.I guess I'll be calling Cheyenne tomorrow to find out whats up
Maybe their mad because I didn't buy my point during the elk draw.I was unsuccessful so I should be able to get a point for next year,right???

Wouldn't let me buy an elk point.Checked my statis with points and I'm at 0 for elk points;what the f%^&#$#@.I was able to get deer and antelope points.I guess I'll be calling Cheyenne tomorrow to find out whats up
Maybe their mad because I didn't buy my point during the elk draw.I was unsuccessful so I should be able to get a point for next year,right???

That's the way I read it. Unsucccessful then you can buy a point. Good luick with Cheyenne.

good luck to all
the dog

Thats exactly as I thought so I don't know whats up.I'm positive I applied for elk without the point in January.Hope I get some answers because the general elk is my next year plan while I build points elsewhere
Love hunting in Wy.

Called Cheyenne and apparently they were having problems yesterday.They said I should be good to give them my money today

I'm going to continue buying points.....probably ought to look at cashing in for elk next year in 2012.

Back