Wyoming elk is up

Our group of 4 drew our trophy cow elk tags! Going to add some antelope doe tags and hopefully have one helluva meat hunt. No horn hunting this year and honestly I'm just as pumped.

me and my son didn't draw,what a bummer.We had one point for general tag but I see odds went down to 67% now.No way am I going to buy $100 points just to draw a general tag in the future.Did they reduce tags again??
Guess its time to burn all my points there.maybe all the BS going on there has the other nr with points nervous and dumping

me and my son didn't draw,what a bummer.We had one point for general tag but I see odds went down to 67% now.No way am I going to buy $100 points just to draw a general tag in the future.Did they reduce tags again??
Guess its time to burn all my points there.maybe all the BS going on there has the other nr with points nervous and dumping

Man that sucks. NR tags actually went up a little. More guys burning in the 2-4 point range is what's changing.

I'm going elk hunting this year! We drew cow tags 2nd choice and I have a bull tag.

Good hunting to us all.

General tag for me. Now for deer and antelope...(and moose, sheep, and bison) but let's not get greedy. Just happy for the elk tag. :)

Congrats to those that drew.

Hit it

Drew my limited entry tag, dumped 7 points. This will be my first elk hunt, I find myself having some of the same feelings I did decades ago when I was waiting on my first whitetail hunt - didn't know that was there anymore. Can't wait.

6 pretty bummed out guys here. We didnt draw a general tag with 1 pp. Pretty much means no elk hunting for me. We just dont know anything about any other area in another state. I would probably go in cold after some research, but I dont know if the others would.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back