• Elk: Syed Abbas Mehdi, California
  • Bighorn sheep: Samuel Hays, Texas
  • Black bear: Gina Thacker, Wyoming
  • Gray wolf: Jed Labrum, Utah
  • Moose: Anthony Limbardo, New Jersey
  • Mountain goat: Bret Miller, Indiana
  • Mountain lion: Jason McKenzie, Virginia
  • Wild bison: Lucas Bergler, Minnesota

Was wondering about that, the guy from Texas is gonna be celebrating tonight. What the hell am I talking about they'll all be celebrating.
I want that moose or goat tag

My trifecta would be goat, moose, muley i think

Last edited:
I can’t believe I didn’t win a super tag, I was a lock for it. Looks like a lot of RN dollars going to that program.

Dang I had a lot of eggs in this basket. Cant believe I didn’t draw.

I think the did a great job on the timing of the draw. Gives the winners plenty of time to get their ducks in a row and make the most of the the tag
And plenty of time to remove another tag from either the NR or R side of the draw.

In this case, looks like NR's in the regular draw just lost a sheep, moose, goat and bison tag and maybe another 1 of each depending what the trifecta hunter chooses for species.

And plenty of time to remove another tag from either the NR or R side of the draw.

In this case, looks like NR's in the regular draw just lost a sheep, moose, goat and bison tag and maybe another 1 of each depending what the trifecta hunter chooses for species.

What could you do? Most anybody with an application in more than likely had their name in the hat for the super tag also. At least they weren’t drawing dead and they had the same chance as everyone else skipping getting bent over by PP pool

What could you do? Most anybody with an application in more than likely had their name in the hat for the super tag also. At least they weren’t drawing dead and they had the same chance as everyone else skipping getting bent over by PP pool
Some top point holders in the regular draw are getting the shaft.

I'm good with it, they can pay twice, once in the draw and once in the super tag draw.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back