Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Not sure who needs to hear this

Meh, it's not hurting anyone, or their draw odds. People are human, get caught up in work, family etc, forget things from time to time.
Crazy that some people get upset at you for a friendly reminder. This site strays further from a community every day. Lot of selfish people if you ask me!

Hard to forget about something that is gonna cost you 2 grand. Its not like it falls into your couch cushions and you pull it out in March and say danggit.

Crazy that some people get upset at you for a friendly reminder. This site strays further from a community every day. Lot of selfish people if you ask me!
If someone isn't serious enough about it to remember to apply. I'd really rather not compete with them for the tag.

Reactions: DFS
Hard to forget about something that is gonna cost you 2 grand. Its not like it falls into your couch cushions and you pull it out in March and say danggit.
There's a lot of people who apply for multiple states.
If someone isn't serious enough about it to remember to apply. I'd really rather not compete with them for the tag.
Life can get busy for some. There's lots of websites that remind you. It was just a friendly reminder. I can't imagine there's more than 5 people who saw this and went and applied...

Life can get busy for some. There's lots of websites that remind you. It was just a friendly reminder. I can't imagine there's more than 5 people who saw this and went and applied...
Yah, only a couple people on the internet these days...life gets busy for everyone.

Yah, only a couple people on the internet these days...life gets busy for everyone.
There was under 600 thread views as of this morning. I'd bet most of them were curious what the thread was about like me and clicked on it.

Now we have to kill you.

-Courtland Gentry
Hey now, easy big shooter! I didn't make the post :ROFLMAO:

I personally don't see it as a big deal though. I certainly wasn't going to make this post, but I wouldn't get mad at someone for doing so. I have reminders on my phone for applications if by some miracle I don't remember.

Hey now, easy big shooter! I didn't make the post :ROFLMAO:

I personally don't see it as a big deal though. I certainly wasn't going to make this post, but I wouldn't get mad at someone for doing so. I have reminders on my phone for applications if by some miracle I don't remember.
Because it's not...

Back