PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Draws are out

The usual, a couple doe pronghorn to pitch in the trash, buck pronghorn in a familiar area, 2 cow permits, and a whitetail buck tag.

Will pick up general elk, general deer, bear, and lion tags.
Trash can conservation!

Struck out on buck and doe tags for the speed goats. My son drew 2 elusive doe whitetail tags, but that's it. Kind of expected it with the tag cuts, but still a bummer.

Ho-Li-&%^! Me and the wife drew non res antelope doe/fawn. My first western hunt. Put in for cow elk two years ago then covid hit and had to withdraw. If we both tag out should be around $90.00 a pound after expenses and I don’t really care. This is gonna be two kinds of fun, maybe even three😂😂

The usual, a couple doe pronghorn to pitch in the trash, buck pronghorn in a familiar area, 2 cow permits, and a whitetail buck tag.

Will pick up general elk, general deer, bear, and lion tags.
You all should have a nice assortment of game meat in the freezer this year, good luck on that moose license too.

I forgot we have black bear and mt lion licenses just in case we run across something.
We also trap til end of Feb.

Wyoming doe tags have become harder to draw than moose tags. Okay, maybe that's a stretch, but I've gone 2 years without drawing a tag, makes me appreciate the ones I drew in years past. Good luck everyone

Point creep or tag reduction got me. Didn’t draw deer or antelope. Antelope unit was 100% odds last year with my point total

We drew doe deer and doe antelope tags in the same units we've hunted the last 3 seasons. This 4th season should be better than last year.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back