Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming draw results 2020

We ended up getting access to the x bar for the first week in October. I have Kansas muzzleloader taking up September. I would pass on my muzzleloader for September, but my buddy on the lease drew his first Kansas tag. Hopefully we aren’t making a mistake heading to 45 in late season with limited public.

New to the site, and VERY new to Antelope hunting. Hoping to draw in 2021 with 2 points. The draw odds thing is very confusing when looking at units. It's a little overwhelming trying to get it all figured out! Any tips or unit suggestions for 3 in shape, novice antelopers, that really don't care the buck size would be greatly appreciated.

New to the site, and VERY new to Antelope hunting. Hoping to draw in 2021 with 2 points. The draw odds thing is very confusing when looking at units. It's a little overwhelming trying to get it all figured out! Any tips or unit suggestions for 3 in shape, novice antelopers, that really don't care the buck size would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome tracker14. Keep in mind that in group applications, your preference points are averaged among everybody in your group. You can still purchase a point this year for your 2021 app. Then, you'll need to decide if your group will want to apply in the regular or special draw. Special costs more, but may require fewer points depending on the unit.

A GoHunt membership will help you whittle down what units require what points. If you want to do it the old-fashioned way you can download the 2020 drawing odds from the WY G&F website and going through and review what units your group can draw with whatever your average will be for next year. This should help:

Welcome tracker14. Keep in mind that in group applications, your preference points are averaged among everybody in your group. You can still purchase a point this year for your 2021 app. Then, you'll need to decide if your group will want to apply in the regular or special draw. Special costs more, but may require fewer points depending on the unit.

A GoHunt membership will help you whittle down what units require what points. If you want to do it the old-fashioned way you can download the 2020 drawing odds from the WY G&F website and going through and review what units your group can draw with whatever your average will be for next year. This should help:
Thank you for the info! We will be buying our second point this year. Each member of the group will have 2 points. Like I said before we are mostly looking for the do it yourself experience, a trophy is just a bonus!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back