Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

Well someone in Montana may as well push the issue now. I bet a lot of these ranchers are worried about this
If I was one of these ranchers I would be at the BLM office tomorrow looking to make a trade. Of coarse If I was a rancher with a lot of BLM checker board I would have been looking to make a trade a long time ago.

Why? Even with corner crossing allowed, an otherwise captive 640 acres would darn sweet.
Doesn't sound all that sweet to have a bunch of checker board. I would much rather have all the BLM blocked up in one part of the ranch for a bunch of reasons.
Like, grazing management
fencing
recreation management
off road travel

likely plenty of other reasons if I spent more than five minutes thinking about it.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound all that sweet to have a bunch of checker board. I would much rather have all the BLM blocked up in one part of the ranch for a bunch of reasons.
Like, grazing management
fencing
recreation management
off road travel

likely plenty of other reason if I spent more than five minutes thinking about it.
well, it ain't like either of us are going to have to worry about this conundrum.

Wait till a elk hits the d
You will be hard pressed to find a DA that will push a cornor crossing case in MT. Wardens will not issue a ticket for this
Wait till a elk hits the dirt on a piece that was corner crossed into then we will see

now the next hot hunting item will be a lightweight,folding,corner crossing ladder,,somebody will get rich on these..im thinking of making me a homemade one,,but if there was a lightweight,compact one,id just buy it..

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back