Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

Look, I am a new member here. You people are obviously landowners in the west. You own your land nothing that is attached to it. You got out-smarted and don't like it
and want to close off land you do not own. How hard is that to understand? Here is where the grazing fee of $1.32 comes in. Keep your cows and sheep on your land. You want no one to be on your land why should your shit be on mine I'll pay you $ 1.32 to hunt your property?
Are you not reading any of this content?? We are public land hunters who are objecting to the anachronistic approach to the checkerboard trespass laws in the west not trying to preserve them. Good grief. At least read and understand before you go off half-cocked, new or not.

Look, I am a new member here. You people are obviously landowners in the west. You own your land nothing that is attached to it. You got out-smarted and don't like it
and want to close off land you do not own. How hard is that to understand? Here is where the grazing fee of $1.32 comes in. Keep your cows and sheep on your land. You want no one to be on your land why should your shit be on mine I'll pay you $ 1.32 to hunt your property?
Not a landowner. You need to study up on multiple use management, the Taylor grazing act, laws on jurisdiction, and the difference between state and federal prosecution.

some professor from the university of wyoming should have a research project in place to allow access up to the 10 ac parcel for hunting. I spent a little time up there years ago.

Not a landowner. You need to study up on multiple use management, the Taylor grazing act, laws on jurisdiction, and the difference between state and federal prosecution.

I agree; good post, so much nuance. BTW, this thread is getting so long that it's getting difficult to keep up with the correct versus conjecture.

Randy's latest podcast series is an excellent primer on both the forest and the trees of this issue. Episode #2 of 4 just dropped today. In episode 1, he nicely articulates the perspective of both sides and how the functional nature of the land debate is so different in our country today than it was 100+ years ago.

Randy’s attorney brings up a very good point in podcast #2 of his series. Why aren’t hunters outraged at the criminal activity the EMR owner and ranch manager and Carbon County officials have committed in impeding and blocking access to Federal lands. He recommends we contact the US Attorney’s office in Wyoming in Cheyenne and demand Federal justice be initiated against the harassment and impedance of blocking access to Federal lands under the UIA Act it is a misdemeanor to block access or impede access. The podcast makes reference around the 62 minute mark.

1063. Obstruction of settlement on or transit over public lands​

No person, by force, threats, intimidation, or by any fencing or inclosing, or any other unlawful means, shall prevent or obstruct, or shall combine and confederate with others to prevent or obstruct, any person from peaceably entering upon or establishing a settlement or residence on any tract of public land subject to settlement or entry under the public land laws of the United States, or shall prevent or obstruct free passage or transit over or through the public lands: Provided, This section shall not be held to affect the right or title of persons, who have gone upon, improved, or occupied said lands under the land laws of the United States, claiming title thereto, in good faith.

(Feb. 25, 1885, ch. 149, §3, 23 Stat. 322.)

Last edited:
The Federal Government controls the land where the corner crossing happened. They also control the air space above the ground. How in the hell is a county decision going to solve the situation or problem? If everyone on here and on other message boards believes this decision helps them for access to land-locked Federal Public Land it does not.
Dude...stop.

Its getting embarrassing for you now.

The Federal Government controls the land where the corner crossing happened. They also control the air space above the ground. How in the hell is a county decision going to solve the situation or problem? If everyone on here and on other message boards believes this decision helps them for access to land-locked Federal Public Land it does not.
The feds control half. A private entity controls the other half, hence the issue these hunters are currently in.

Are you asserting a decision at the state level (it’s not the county level, please stop the misinformation) does not establish a legal precedent that is very beneficial to hunters?

Randy’s attorney brings up a very good point in podcast #2 of his series. Why aren’t hunters outraged at the criminal activity the EMR owner and ranch manager and Carbon County officials have committed in impeding and blocking access to Federal lands. He recommends we contact the US Attorney’s office in Wyoming in Cheyenne and demand Federal justice be initiated against the harassment and impedance of blocking access to Federal lands under the UIA Act it is a misdemeanor to block access or impede access. The podcast makes reference around the 62 minute mark.

1063. Obstruction of settlement on or transit over public lands​

No person, by force, threats, intimidation, or by any fencing or inclosing, or any other unlawful means, shall prevent or obstruct, or shall combine and confederate with others to prevent or obstruct, any person from peaceably entering upon or establishing a settlement or residence on any tract of public land subject to settlement or entry under the public land laws of the United States, or shall prevent or obstruct free passage or transit over or through the public lands: Provided, This section shall not be held to affect the right or title of persons, who have gone upon, improved, or occupied said lands under the land laws of the United States, claiming title thereto, in good faith.

(Feb. 25, 1885, ch. 149, §3, 23 Stat. 322.)

If the corner does not have posts and a chain, does the UIA apply?

I posted the entire statute several pages ago.

Back