Wyoming Big 3 Results

375H&H

With the Wyoming big 3 results coming out in a few days, post your results here after the server crashes and you can see if you were successful.

I am in for all 3 for the first time ever after buying points for years since becoming a resident. Doubt I will draw but still getting excited.

Link to a bull that will get your heart racing.

Last edited:
Ya they shut servers down for few hours today, talked to G&F they said thursday @10. In for all 3, no bison since my zone is closed this year. No expectations just hope...

Reactions: LCH
I'm in for sheep and moose. Looking forward to the refund.

Pulled out of sheep game when preference points jumped...pulled out of moose when I got one in Idaho....stopped doing bison when tag fees skyrocketed. Still do deer and lopes. Best of luck to all!

One of the first years that I'm just in for points. Between a wedding, family vacation, and hopefully some other tags, I didn't want to draw a tag like sheep or moose and not do it justice. Good luck to everyone.

So we know wy is this morning but now idahos website is down for maintenance.... could we see both same day? Good luck all

Just more PP's for me. But not surprised. Like SnowyMountaineer I view my H deer hunts as a poor mans sheep hunt. That helps get me through the misery of no sheep tag.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back