Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Antelope Draft Numbers - Yikes

@ccc23454 I also wish they would have reduced season on front side instead on back of dates 21sep-7oct instead, would have made a bigger difference i think.

This was my thoughts as well, I was talking to another guy and he told me that was the plan until outfitters through a fit, not sure if this is truth but I wouldn’t doubt it !!

I know whitetail are not the problem, and you better think about the fact that as mule deer keep declining, if not for whitetail, you may not be hunting deer at all. Whitetails are also a good way for many hunters in Wyoming to make an easier decision to NOT kill a mule deer, while, instead killing a whitetail.

That's a tough reality that I had to come to grips with in places I've hunted in Montana. I wish the mule deer populations were better, but there are lots of things working against them.

No way do I feel whitetails should be treated as an invasive, certainly hunted, but not wiped out.
what, a voice of reason, what madness is this...

75% mortality. Yikes. Good on WYGF.

From today’s email.

“The observations and updated collar data now indicate approximately 75% of the collared adult doe population in the Sublette Pronghorn Herd have died due to Mycoplasma bovis induced pneumonia and winter severity.”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back