Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

DRAFT Wyoming CWD Management Plan

New York State Hits its 11th Year with Zero Cases of Chronic Wasting Disease in Deer
They did, so by wipeing out entire herds where it was found,

New York State Hits its 11th Year with Zero Cases of Chronic Wasting Disease in Deer
They did, so by wipeing out entire herds where it was found,
I highly doubt they “wiped out entire herds” unless those herds were inside a high fence. I also doubt that New York, or any other state, is CWD free.

I highly doubt they “wiped out entire herds” unless those herds were inside a high fence. I also doubt that New York, or any other state, is CWD free.
I lived there for 20 yrs I still have a life time non resident licence for NYS, we hunt there every year with family, go to the nys Dec web sight and read it for yourself I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you or anyone else I'm sure 11 yrs of testing without 1 new case of CWD and a Der herd of over 1 miillion and the extensive testing they do, they would know if the disease is still wide spread

And yes certain. Counties they killed entire herds where the disease was found again I lived thiere for 20 yrs , I'm well aware of how they managed thier herds

Not usually one to buy into everything “ the Nuge “ says but Uncle Ted is convinced Colorado Parks and Wildlife started CWD. Anyone ever heard that rumor? Or know anything about what’s he talking about or is just Ted being Ted?

Not usually one to buy into everything “ the Nuge “ says but Uncle Ted is convinced Colorado Parks and Wildlife started CWD. Anyone ever heard that rumor? Or know anything about what’s he talking about or is just Ted being Ted?
Deer were put in a pen at Colorado State for research. The pen had formerly held sheep. The sheep had scabies. Some think this created CWD. Others think it was only first discovered there.

Deer were put in a pen at Colorado State for research. The pen had formerly held sheep. The sheep had scabies. Some think this created CWD. Others think it was only first discovered there.
Gotcha! Guess we never know for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back