Wyo Results?

Didn't draw our antelope unit this year. It was 100% last year with the same amount of points. Maybe more people put in this year with the tag fee increases coming up?

I didn't even pull the Doe/Fawn antelope tag which I thought was a slam dunk.

Unit D general deer was 100% last year for NR with 0pts, and it went out to third choices ... well, I didn't get that either as a 2nd choice. Maybe next year.

oh well, my fall just became less complicated....

Upper Deck, his father, Grizzly, and I drew good antelope tags. My son and brother drew antelope buck tags in another unit. That and few antelope doe tags thrown in make me a happy camper! It is going to be a very busy, fun fall!

Unit D general deer was 100% last year for NR with 0pts, and it went out to third choices ... well, I didn't get that either as a 2nd choice. Maybe next year.

Had Region D also as my 2nd choice, was hoping to have a deer tag while on my elk hunt. Looks like they cut the tags by a decent amount(which prob isn't a bad thing), and a lot more applied for that region compare to previous years.

Well, guess I'm gonna have to squeeze in a WY lope hunt between MT Moose and Mtn Goat.............Thinking I might be sleeping on the couch most of the winter:)

Had Region D also as my 2nd choice, was hoping to have a deer tag while on my elk hunt. Looks like they cut the tags by a decent amount(which prob isn't a bad thing), and a lot more applied for that region compare to previous years.

Damn, kinda wish I would have put that for my first choice as that is where I actually wanted to hunt but thought I could play the point+2nd choice draw game.

But yes, probably good to lower tags in SE Wyoming. Colorado went buck only for most or all hunts in the units adjacent to D.

Holy smokes as others have said talk about point creep. We applied for long shot units but no dice.

Wow, I just get my Refund back for two tags that were 100% last year with the points I had going in. Lame!

Well, guess I'm gonna have to squeeze in a WY lope hunt between MT Moose and Mtn Goat.............Thinking I might be sleeping on the couch most of the winter:)

So when the AZ draw results come out will you be able to fit in the sheep tag and Kaibab mulie tag into your busy schedule???

Pulled a second choice tag again this year. Still happy to be going to Wyoming either way.

No love for me or the boy. I was hoping for a good tag for him this year. Here's to wishing him good luck in the idaho draws. Congrats to those that drew.

Back to 0 points on Deer and Antelope.

141 FOR DEER AND 91-1 FOR ANTELOPE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back