Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyo Results?

ihuntelk

Rumor is tomorrow (6/19) at 10:00AM. Least that's what I saw posted on their website.
Good luck. I know after the draws I've had so far this year I'm gonna need it..........:rolleyes:

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Last edited:
I received an email from the Wyoming G&F today stating the same: "Draws have been completed, and results will be available beginning 10 a.m. MDT tomorrow, June 19."

The real question is, how many times will I check it prior to then???

I hope your right about tomorrow its been driving me nuts, good luck everyone. I hope to be posting tomorrow with news of successful draw...

This notice just went up on the website before their Office closed for the day when I tried to check my PP status:

The Wyoming Game and Fish Department
License Draw and Preference Point Inquiry System
is currently being loaded for the scheduled
June 19 10AM MDT Draw Release.

The Draw Results will be available on June 19, 2013 at 10:00AM MDT.

I received an email from the Wyoming G&F today stating the same: "Draws have been completed, and results will be available beginning 10 a.m. MDT tomorrow, June 19."

The real question is, how many times will I check it prior to then???

I recieved the same email......and you are right. . .I wonder how many times I will check my clock today!!!! good luck to all!

Finally was able to burn my max points for a red desert pronghorn tag. Drew unit 64. Will make for a sweet combo with my Bighorns archery elk tag.

Drew my first Antelope tag! Can't wait to get out there in October! Good luck to all you guys

Refund & point for me, Reg D deer had a big change in the NR random draw from last year. But at least I still have my general elk tag for WY.

102 deer tags for the wife and I. She has applied twice and drawn twice.

Holy point creep batman! Got lucky and drew on the ranom draw with 1 point. Used to be a 50/50 proposition with a point in my unit and now it looks like you need 2 to draw it.

My 2 girls must be good luck. We partied on buck pronghorn and all drew, applied separately for a pretty good mule deer tag and all drew, applied separately for a cow elk tag and all drew, applied separately for a great bull elk tag and only I drew, and my 12 year old drew a couple doe antelope tags.

Looks like another festive fall in Wyoming. Thank goodness I've wiffed Colorado, AZ, UT, and Idaho. I don't know what I'll do with an AZ sheep or deer tag if I draw. Good problem to have.
Good luck to everyone this fall. Let the Games BEGIN!! :W:

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Got a point and drew second choice antelope, as planned.

Now to just add a leftover doe tag or two and we'll be set.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back